Oil Delivery Class-B
Delivery Driver Positions:
Ariba oil is currently interviewing for a CDL Driver to begin immediately.
This position will be responsible for delivering home heating to our customers.
- Driver must have CDL with Hazardous and Tank Endorsement on driver’s license.
- Driver must have experience driving automatic or 6 speed.
- Driver must have good MVR.
- Experience in the Oil Industry helpful but not necessary.
- Driver must be self starter and service oriented.
- Driver must be able to work with others and maintain good working relationship with customers.
- Pass DOT Drug Screen
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative:
Ariba oil is seeking an experienced, friendly, enthusiastic and professional Receptionist/ Customer Service representative to work full time or part time. Our customers are our top priority, so customer service skills are essential.
- Fluency in Spanish is a Plus.
- Available to work weekends.
- Ability to handle several phone lines.
- Candidate must be dependable and trustworthy.
- Ability to multi-task and great at team work.
- Must be computer literate and a fast learner.
Hourly pay ranges are as follows:
Starting: (CDL, but no oil delivery experience) Up to $21 hr +
Minimum oil delivery experience: (1-4 years) Up to $27.5 hr +
Extended oil delivery experience: (5 years +) Up to $30+